Block Parties

Block Party- Road Closed Sign

The Village encourages residents to plan Block Parties. It is a perfect way to get to know your neighbors and create a sense of community.

To receive approval for a Block Party, a written request should be submitted to the Village Clerk. In the request please include:

  • Date of the Party
  • Block address on which it is to be held
  • Party Block Coordinator(s) contact information
    • Name, address, and reachable phone number

Please be advised that we need a 30-day notice to get the block party request into the work scheduling system. Block parties are coordinated with other departments, such Police and Fire.

Submit your written request at the Clerk's office located in Village Hall:
425 N Hillside Ave Hillside, IL 60162
Phone: 708-449-6450