Updated 1/22/2021: IL Tier 1 Resurgence Mitigations
The Village of Hillside and local, state, and federal health partners are closely monitoring the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). To help keep the Hillside community safe, we ask that you do your part to prevent the spread of illness. As the situation evolves, The Village will continue to provide information and updates here.
The Village of Hillside is closed to the public. Critical operations, including services provided by our Police, Fire, and Public Works will not be impacted. Recycling, trash, and yard waste pickup will continue as scheduled. During this closure, Village of Hillside employees that support the administrative functions will continue to provide services on a limited bases. The administration office will have an individual in the office from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday to answer the telephones.
The Illinois Department of Health(IDPH) COVID-19 Hotline is available at 1-800-889-3931.
Residents may call (708)449-6450 for general government concerns, or for non-emergency concerns contact the Police Department non-emergency line at (708)449-6133 or the Fire Department non-emergency line at (708)547-8684.
Please select from the following links for more COVID-19 information in regard to Village services, health reminders and local Village organizations.
- IL Tier 1 Resurgence Mitigations
- Latest COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Hillside is in Phase 4 of the COVID-19 Lockdown… What Do Phases 4 & 5 Mean for Residents?
- What does Gov. Pritzker stay-at-home order mean?
- Stay at Home – Frequently Asked Questions
- Governor’s Executive Order
- Police Department Procedures
- Fire Department Procedures and Information
- Trash Service will continue, Bulk Trash will resume May 11th
- Ordering Food? Hillside Restaurants Open for Carry-Out, Pick-Up, or Delivery
- Stores With Special Senior Hours During “Stay at Home” Order
- Waste Management Service Guidelines
Reminder: Stay Home – Save Lives
CodeRED Community Notification System
The Village of Hillside uses the CodeRed Community Notification System. CodeRED is a new high-speed notification solution for time-sensitive messages and alerts. The village will use CodeRed to notify residents of important alerts and emergency information related to COVID-19. If you wish to utilize this system, please signup using the link on our CodeRed information page.