Village Trustee David Delgado announced that the Illinois Secretary of State Jesse White’s Mobile Unit will be visiting the Village of Hillside on Monday, March 25, 2019 from 10am until 2pm at the Village Hall, 425 Hillside Avenue, in the Board Room. Proper identification is needed to receive any of the services provided.
Services provided at the event will include:
- Vision screening with driver’s license renewal
- Driver’s license renewal, replacement, correction and organ donor sign up
- State ID card renewal, replacement, correction and organ donor sign up
- Vehicle sticker sales
- Motor voter registration only with renewal of driver’s license
- State disability ID cards (with doctors certification)
Note: Senior citizens over the age of 75 must still visit their local DMV for license renewal.
This is an ideal event for anyone looking to renew a driver’s license, obtain a State ID or buy license plate stickers. This event is especially convenient for those who might otherwise have difficulty traveling to a nearby DMV facility.
The event is free, reservations are not required, and walk-ins are welcome. Standard Secretary of State fees apply to services. For more information regarding the services, fees, and identification requirements, you may visit the Secretary of State’s website at: www.cyberdriveillinois.com.