Progress on the Go “Free” Mobile Tax Help
Progress on the Go “Free” Mobile Tax Help Services Comes to the Village of Hillside on Saturday, March 24, 2018 from 10am – 3pm. The event will be held at the Hillside Village Hall.
Get your taxes done for free with the Center for Economic Progress. Sign up today for the Progress On the Go Free Mobile Tax Site. Visit www.economicprogress.org/proviso or call 312.252.0280 #2 to schedule an appointment. People who are hearing impaired may dial 711. We strongly encourage appointments. We accept a limited number of walk-ins between 10 am and 12 noon. Advanced registration is requested.
For no extra charge, all CEP clients are automatically covered by CEP’s staff and attorneys and enrolled agents to represent them anytime the IRS or Illinois Department of Revenue challenges their tax return.
What to bring:
- All tax documents received, including W-2s and 1099s
- Social Security Cards or ITIN card/letter for everyone that appears on your tax return
- Valid Photo ID
- Checking or Savings account and bank routing numbers
- Information pertaining to health insurance coverage (Form 1095 A, 1095-B, 1095-C, Medicare card) or Certificate of Exemption
- Copy of your property tax bill paid in 2017 if applicable
- Copy of your 2016 tax return
Make an appointment: www.economicprogress.org/proviso